Commercial photography is primarily the photography for businesses. It focuses on commercial use as would be used primarily for product promotions. Therefore it is primarily sales driven and features in various forms of advertisement and product or service campaigns.
As I provide both Wedding Photography and Wedding Videography Services, a question I frequently hear is, do I need a Videographer for my wedding? It’s a great question! Both a photographer and videographer add significantly to the cost of the wedding and the wedding budget becomes a balance of spending money to preserve the memory of the wedding and spending more money for things to enjoy on the day itself.
Candid Photography is defined as natural and “unposed” photography. It usually means that at the very moment of the photograph being taken it is a surprise and it is shot without disturbing the subject.
For us it is a devotion, celebration and an art. Is it also a symbol of trust from the wedding couple put into us to capture unique memories on their special day.
I am passionate about collaborating with you to provide the highest quality personalised photographs and video, filmed and edited as you desire.
Services & Links
Follow me on Facebook
Latest Portfolio Items
- Ciara and Stewart Killarney Cathedral and Brehon Hotel Wedding Video6th January 2019 - 4:30 PM
- Laura and James Kinsale Wedding Video2nd January 2019 - 1:56 PM
- Donna & David Wedding Memories Video18th December 2018 - 4:28 PM
- Orna & Roddy’s Wedding4th September 2018 - 7:40 PM
- Nicola and Dave’s Wedding8th July 2018 - 9:37 PM